Version 1.4.0 of the documentation is no longer actively maintained. The site that you are currently viewing is an archived snapshot. For up-to-date documentation, see the latest version.
Enterprise Management of R Repositories
RDepot is a solution for the management of R package repositories in an enterprise environment. It allows to submit packages through a user interface or API and to automatically update and publish R repositories. Multiple departments can manage their own repositories and different users can have different roles in the management of their packages.
- package submission through a user interface and via the REST API
- modern, mobile-friendly interface to browse packages and repositories
- authentication and fine-grained authorization with repository roles (administrator, repository manager, package manager, user)
- full versioning of repositories and audit trails for use in regulated contexts
- built-in support for load-balanced package repositories
- integration with continuous integration infrastructure for quality assurance on R packages
RDepot is 100% open source, released under the Apache License version 2.0 and the sources are on Github.